Friday, August 22, 2008

Graduation Day!

I am so sorry for not having posted anything on this blog for 2 weeks. No... I am not depressed or sick. Just feeling lazy and have been busy.

Wednesday I had my 6th chemotherapy treatment. It was my Graduation Day from - so said my oncologist's nurses. I remember well when I was first diagnosed in April and the confusion Reuben, the kids and I experienced then. I am thankful to have reached this milestone - looking back, it does not seem so long. Also the path has been strewn with unexpected joys and blessings.

I must give credit to the nurses and staff at Dr KW's clinic - they have been encouraging, full of humour and kindness each time that I was there. It makes all the difference that the atmosphere in the clinic was pleasant and positive.

Will post more another time... nap time.