Saturday, December 27, 2008

Von Teo Family

Our church had a Family Christmas Eve service this year and the theme was Eternal Praise. We had participation from different groups in church fom the children to the elderly in our Mandarin ministry.

We had testimonies of the way God had answered prayers, given us miracles, our sermon was about how in the midst of chaos, suffering, unanswered questions we can know a God who has put in motion his plan of restoration and will bring it to completion.

Our family gave an item, we sang a hymn Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne. You can follow the link below and watch it. The execution was certainly not perfect but we hope you enjoy it.

http://www.arpc.net/sermons/2008/christmas/teofamilysong.MP4

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.” John 14:1-4 (New Living Translation)