Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feeling Good

"What does it feel like to inject yourself with the booster shots?" my sister asked.

It was actually quite easy. I opened the pack and had a good look at the needle and the syringe. The needle was fine and short (1cm) and the amount to inject was only 0.5 ml (I think or 5 ml). I just cleaned an area of tummy fat with alcohol swab, fixed the needle on the syringe, got rid of the air. Then I took a deep breath - pierced my skin with the needle - breathed out slowly while pressing on the plunger.

I had the booster shots on Tue, Wed, Thu. On Thursday morning, i woke up feeling pretty good - well rested, no aches & pains, no fatigue. I was more able to sit and focus, managed to do some bible study etc.

In fact I felt so good I even baked in the evening! 9 little loaves of citrus and poppyseed cake. A few friends came to pick up their cakes in the evening and have a chat. All in all a very good day.