Friday, June 6, 2008

Antibiotics

Today I woke up with my left maxillary sinus blocked and my frontal sinuses hurting. The slight cough I've had since 2 weeks ago seemed more irritating than ever. Did not sleep so well. *sigh* time to start eating the antibiotics that Dr KW had given me on standby. Was hoping it would not be necessary.

The ulcer in my gum is healing, feels less painful and the "wound" is getting smaller. I did not have to take drastic action of brushing till it bleeds and salting it.

I am eating well again, the woozy feeling is gone and even my abdomen is not twisting and turning. Praise God for big and small blessings. My God is a Red Sea-splitting God.

Isaiah 43:1b-2 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."