Saturday, June 21, 2008

Updates

Alisha and David both came in second place for their age groups in the golf competition they played in yesterday. Janice played in the first day and did not qualify for the second day (finals). She says she played very badly! 5 of her balls went into water.

Yesterday morning, I went back to Dr Karen Yap to do an ultrasound of the tumor and lymph nodes. Praise the Lord, all the tumors have shrunk. Will probably schedule the mastectomy in September.

At noon I went to see my friend Wai Pek about this bony spur next to my molar which was causing my gum problems. She managed to snip it off and now the gum line is closing up again. Phew!

Today I feel extremely tired. Janice (sitting next to me) says "exhausted" is a more appropriate word. I know I have plenty that needs to be done but just didn't feel energetic enough to even to begin. Well, I had some sweet soy bean and some sweet cranberry and I feel a bit better.

Time for lunch!